At Inkguy we use the most reliable and fastest way for our customer. All orders will be shipped by one of the following method.
Free Delivery for Purchase over $100, otherwise normal shipping fee will be charge at $6.50. (please see shipping cost display in checkout)
All in-stock orders placed before 10:00am Monday through Friday dispatch the same day, orders placed after 10:00am Friday and orders on weekends or holidays dispatch the next business day.
As a general guide deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 2 days whilst it could take up to 5 days for more remote areas.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 2 business days
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an Inkguy RA number, which is valid for fourteen days. When posting the cartridges back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging, or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered goods:
- if you are not sure if the cartridge you have ordered is the correct one for your printer, please contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machine.
- as a rule we do not give credits for incorrectly ordered goods where the goods are over 7 days old from the invoice date.
- all incorrectly ordered goods returns must be unopened and in "as new" condition otherwise credit will be rejected.
- items must be packaged in their original product box. We are unable to credit any returns without the original undamaged product box. Please use a different box for shipping so the original box is not marked with courier stickers, tape, tags or packing labels.
- all incorrectly ordered goods returned to Inkguy will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- it is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance to Inkguy and to ensure you have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible.
- there are many occasions where both toners and ink cartridges are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed your printer recommended cleaning procedures before returning any goods to us.
- as a rule we do not give credits/refund for returns where the goods are over 90 days old from the invoice date. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
- there is a manufacturers’ prerequisite that laser or copier returns must have a printed page from the cartridge in question returned with the cartridge. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without these.
- cartridges have to be over a minimum weight (normally at least 75% full) before we can accept them for return.
- if the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, the credit will be rejected.
- all cartridges must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated here.
- once we have received the cartridges, we will then evaluate them and contact you to advise the result. This could take up to 60 days for Genuine Cartridges and 7 days for Compatible Cartridges